1. To access HBPL databases, login with your library card number and PIN number.
Your library card number is 14 digits, no spaces (normally begins with 2111900xxxxxxx). Your PIN# is the last four numbers of your phone number when you registered for your library card.
2. Once logged in, you will see a listing of databases on the left. Click on the link "Explora by Ebsco"
3. A new window will open up, click on the link "Advanced Search"
4. Type "Consumer Reports" in the search box. From the drop-down menu to the right, select "SO Publication Name" and click Search.
5. From the top-right side of the column, you can change "Relevance" to "Date Newest" to see the latest articles, or just type the topic you're searching for in the second search box, as in the example below.