According to guidance from the City of Huntington Beach, the Orange County Health Care Agency, and the CDC:
- All library programs, including storytimes, homework help, and the makerspace, will be suspended.
- Volunteers are instructed not to report for duty.
- Please refrain from donating books and materials.
- All library locations are closed to the public until further notice.
- Library materials (books, DVDs, audioboks, etc.) may not be returned at any location at this time.
- Fines and fees related to overdue items have been suspended until further notice.
All Huntington Beach library branches are closed at this time.
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated on any developments. The safety of our patrons, staff, and community is our top priority. We encourage you to visit HBReady.com for current information from the city.
Please take care of yourselves and stay healthy!